Company Profile: Infosys Limited
Established in 1981, Infosys is a NYSE listed global consulting and IT services company with more than 228,000 employees. Infosys pioneered the Global Delivery Model and became the first IT Company from India to be listed on NASDAQ. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, the company expertly steer the clients through their digital journey.
Infosys require talented and experienced professionals for the post of Instructional Designer as per the details provided below. The willing candidates may send their applications through proper channel before the last date. Here is the job details for complete information.
Position: Instructional Designer
Educational Qualification: BA, BE
Location: Bangalore, Pune
Skills: Wireframe, Storyboarding
- To create, design, work on development and review instructional design activities in line with learning requirements
- Participate in Requirement Analysis and Knowledge Management activities with the objective of ensuring highest level of service offerings to customers
- Define timelines for deliverables for creating a project plan
- Gather and analyze user requirements, perform audience and task analysis, demographic, physical and cultural environment to create requirements specifications
- Choose the appropriate instructional model to create high-level instructional strategy for the course
- Interface directly with stakeholders/customers to validate detail design for complex projects
Technical and Professional Requirements:
- Should have at least 2 years of experience.
- Expert level technical knowledge on Microsoft Office and authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate and Articulate Storyline.
- Aware of Industry standards of Instructional Design, processes and best practices
- Knowledge of various LMS (Learning Management Systems) in the market and SCORM standards.
- Understanding of the Banking Domain is an additional advantage